[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 16:26:00 PDT 2008

This addresses my questions as well.

Currently, there are regulations in order to be waterbearing, on the field or off, at a local event or a foreign war.  If we are to make it so that someone without any of that knowledge (and without someone there to teach them) were able to waterbear, isn’t that going to open the possibilities for disease? (meaning that currently, we sanitize the vessels if they become contaminated, or at the end of a round of being served.  IF this is no longer practice, won’t this cause more problems with health?)

There is no doubt that if we have to go back to the way that it was before, we will adapt and it will suffice.   But (as we all know) things aren’t like they were before, so equating it as so just doesn’t work.

I have already sent off my opinions to the Board, and I think that everyone with any opinions or experience should as well.

Adena Terricsdotter