[Ansteorra] Fw: [Announcements] Waterbearing proposal request forcomments

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:34:47 PDT 2008

On 6/17/08, John Atkinson <johnmatkinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:41 AM, SoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >  That means I have to know how to browbeat my
> > fighters into eating and drinking, and also, when to knock off and get
> > my butt to the pavilion for H2O and food.
>
> And you are so good at the browbeating, my Lady!  I almost hate to be
> reasonable and deprive you of the fun!
>
> Ioannes Dalassenos

*snork*  I adore you, my beloved husband.  Even from a war zone, you
find a way to make my heart smile.  Thank you.

And apologies to the list for taking up the bandwidth.

In service and in Love,
Helena Dalassene
--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/