[Ansteorra] Music for everyone - Ansteorra Choral group

Mea Passavanti mea.passavanti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:04:27 PDT 2008

Friends -

Choral music is a great love of mine, and one I would hope to share with
others. There has been quite a favorable response to the idea, and so we
have started an information page that can be found at:
https://bards.ansteorra.org/choir.html

This is not limited to any group. All I ask, is that you have have a desire
to learn and ultimately perform a piece with others. You do not need any
formal background, though any experience in school or church choirs would be
helpful. Don't know how to read music... no problem - there are materials to
help you.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me off list, or
stop by at one of the events listed.

In service through song,
HL Mea Passavanti