[Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 06:12:23 PDT 2008

Sir Lyonel,

I do not claim any direct knowledge of the public health system, or local
heal codes.

However, I have seen a massive increase in the number of media reported food
sickness related events over the past few years.

That fact alone tells me that public awareness of food-born  illness is up.
If one of our members walks into a hospital with food poisoning after an
event, even if we are ultimately cleared of any responsibility, I do not
want to guess what the negative effects will be on us.

I appreciate that it has not happened yet, and I certainty do not want to be
alarmist on the issue. But the world, the US, and even Ansteorra are a
changing place, and we must not forget that fact.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk.