[Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 08:04:08 PDT 2008

We already have a greater potential for food borne illnesses at feasts.
And if we don't have trained waterbearers, we could have more potential for illness from water & handling of fruit. Handwashing and food prep gloves should be pushed in both and training should continue.

 In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,   Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
Also Known as the Healer  GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep