[Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:44:44 PDT 2008

Actually, after having been at several different renaissance faires, I have to say that the porta-pottys at our events are usually a lot cleaner then at faires. Our gentlemen don't seem to have the same desire to spray the walls (and everything else) the way some do.
I do like the idea of tongs for the food. I know I don't touch it if I don't plan to eat it, but you never know who had their hand in the tray before you walked up. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but you never know who was there before you.
Also If the waterbearers become Un-official, I certainly hope that they become a Guild. I have appreciated, during the years that I have been playing, that the waterbearers are trained in sanitation and know how to serve the drink without touching the lips or drowning the drinker.

Gabriele
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds