[Ansteorra] Ursae-Lyons Persona Triathlon
garbaholic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 12:05:49 PDT 2008
The Barony of Bjornsborg presents a Persona Triathlon
At their fall event Ursae – Lyons, October 17-19, 2008
Five categories are composed of Functional Arts, Culinary Arts,
Costuming Arts,Visual arts, Fiber Arts. Each entrant is to present
three items (no more and no less) in three different categories.
Every item is to be related in some way to a specific persona, whether
it was something the persona would have made, owned, ate, etc.
The categories are broad and have suggested examples to help
determine where your art may be included. If your art is not listed,
it may be added by emailing the coordinator prior to the event, or
assigned a category on the day of the event.
* A single item may not be cross entered in different categories.
* Documentation is required for each entry and must explain how the
item relates to the chosen persona.
* The ladies of the fields and the baron and baroness, will make their
choices, and there may be as many as three winners chosen.
* Further information will be posted on the website
it becomes available.
* Contact: HL Alexandria Doyle, coordinator, at garbaholic at gmail.com
with any questions.
"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,
injury, mosquito infestations, not enough silk in the house, it's
More information about the Ansteorra