[Ansteorra] Ants

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:34:00 PDT 2008

At 11:01 AM 6/20/2008, you wrote:
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Zakes" <dontivar at gmail.com>

>>>And I didn't SEE Tivar put me on those ant-hills...  those
>>>masta-dons are sneeky.
>>>
>>>Morgan
>>

>>Hey! I wasn't even *at* the event (with my new job, I have to work
>>weekends) so it must have been some other masta-don.
>>
>>"When you're a Don, you can do these things."
>>
>>         -Tivar Moondragon
>

>AH HA!!!  EVIDENCE of just how sneeky  you are.
>
>Morg

Right. We're so sneaky that I can have you put in an ant-bed or
chigger-field by some other masta-don while a) I was 250 miles away
busy massaging someone, b) didn't even know you were going to be at
the event and c) have no discernable reason to do so.

I think your paranoia is showing? <G>

         -Tivar Moondragon