[Ansteorra] PROPOSED CHANGES

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 22:46:45 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/23/2008 12:36:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
Baronman at aol.com writes:

My wife  and I have had a total of 3 confirmed cases each of food  poisoning
from SCA feasts in the last 18 years.  That is the main reason  I  never eat
SCA
feasts anymore, because at my age, the next time  could kill  me

Adendum- I must ammend my last statement.  I will eat the feasts that  are
prepared by the Loch cooks because I know them and trust them and if they  make
me sick, my heirs can sue the pants off of them.
Bors