[Ansteorra] lillies

Lisa McGee elainyanna2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 19:59:14 PDT 2008

No I didn't get to ride on the ship . But was able to see it put in the water. Would have loved a ride. I spent most of my time on the field or at the Broken Harp as i was staying next to it. I was invited to camp with the countess and some of my close friends. I made lots of new friends and will be going every year from now on. (with fingers crossed) I was also introduced to a new game. I was fighting on a bottle with a stick. So if any of you saw this at the Broken Harp then you saw me there. Le me know. If not what a new game I would love to share with you all when I get to meet you.

Elainyanna