[Ansteorra] OT Age of Conan

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 08:03:38 PDT 2008

I started up on the Dagoth server (PVE).  Currently a 27th level
Aquilonian Guardian.  I don't believe they have a server transfer option
in place yet, but one wiki I found claims they are "planning" one.  I
wouldn't mind starting a new character/guild on a PVP server with some
other Ansteorrans, but I'm not too keen on starting anew on a PVE server
since I've already claimed my cloak, ring, and woolly mammoth bonuses.
:)  If they get a transfer system up though, I wouldn't mind
transferring over to a PVE server to guild up with Ansteorrans.

Alden Drake