[Ansteorra] OT Age of Conan/WOW

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Tue Jun 3 11:32:54 PDT 2008

See, I don't like grouping with people I don't know. I'd much rather group with friends from my 'real' life, lol. This last week I've spent several days with my hubby and a friend of ours in our office on our computers just WoWing the night away. (Doomhammer, just in case anyone's interested.)

Chass Brown <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I cant help it I am a WOW addict lol. When I cant go to SCA events I WoW
till I drop lol. Runetotem is the best lol

Lord Charinthalis Del Sans of Rundel aka Chass the arse (whose main toon on
Runetotem's name is Chass as well)