[Ansteorra] An Unfortunate Accident

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Mon Jun 9 21:36:27 PDT 2008

I'll not reply further on this topic save to note one thing - the
following statement:

Catrin ferch Maelgwn wrote:

>Perhaps I myself am oversimplifying things by taking your well-meaning
>advice at face value, and I apologize if I am being overly contrary.

Your reply indicates that you did not take my advice at face value and
did not oversimplify - rather you read into it much and made it much
more complicated.  Of course, this cannot but be a failure on my part to
make my point plain.

I would address your other points, but I prefer not to sport with the
patience of the others who are on this list.  I thought I made my point
clear.  It is apparent that I did not, for which I apologize, and I
accept that it is beyond my ability to do so.  I must also apologize for
the hubris that led me to believe - mistakenly - that I had sufficient
right or wisdom to offer such advice.

You are correct in that my advice was well-meant if poorly delivered.
It is also worth exactly what you paid for it.

  In Service,
    Miles Grey