[Ansteorra] An Unfortunate Accident

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 01:14:50 PDT 2008

Pssst Michael... they choose to hang out with people in the SCA... OMG.
Roflmao you people need to chil the SCA is a  game. Nothing more.. we do it
for our own entertainment.. and for a few to fill their empty lives with
percieved power. We sing together... feast together... fight together.. So
if we all had the same ideas and likes etc... the SCa would be boring beyond
belief. There has been many problems and if they are not pointed out then
they are ignored and allowed to fester. I associate with EVERYONE in the
SCA, from Crown, to Brass Hats, to the newbies. I feel everyone in the SCA
is one big family. Ya dont like someone well dont go around them, but dont
hold it against someone else for getting to know them. Some of us like to
defend the underdogs and want everyone to have fun. So instead of judging
people with who they hang with try going out and I dont know... try getting
to know a few people other than the circle of friends you hang with.

Lord Charinthalis Del Sans of Rundel aka Chass the Arse