[Ansteorra] looking for a bit of heraldic art...

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:27:20 PDT 2008

That's "salient guardant" (i.e. "leaping, facing front".)
She is looking for "sejant guardant erect" (sitting, facing front, upper
body raised.)

Not the same thing at all.

I would suggest engaging an heraldic Artist, and getting it drawn for you.

Alden
(Olde Farte Herald...and be glad I didn't reply to the Goliard or Willow's
War thread...)