[Ansteorra] dress for King's College?

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Fri Jun 13 06:54:12 PDT 2008

While this is true; that garb is a requirement for an event (IIRC it is
defined in the Corpora), it is not always true that
things-that-look-like-events are always in garb.

The Kingdom of Ealdormere holds their practicums in plain clothes.  I am not
sure how they pull this off.  It was treated as an event in every other way
from an attendee's perspective.  I am sure there is some technicality that
facilitated this.

Since many of the classes were modern analyses and instruction of historical
events, concepts, etc. garb/reenactment really weren't appropriate.

I had to ask this same question about King's College a couple of months ago.

Will