[Ansteorra] dress for King's College?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 13 14:53:12 PDT 2008

On Jun 13, 2008, at 4:23 PM, Chiara Francesca wrote:

> Yeppers, last time he did a class of this type I was in high
> Italian Ren with full skirts and it was very cool to do all those
> drills with the skirts doing swooshy noises. :D
>
> But on the flip side, you need gloves.
>
> So come to my glove class and make them then go to the really cool
> weapons class with them!
>
>> Chiara Francesca

Can you even make a pair of reasonable gloves in that time frame and
have them ready for rapier class even if it is at the end of the
day???  Of course I'm assuming someone with a lot better hand-sewing
skills than I.

Stefan

Off to Steppes as soon as we load the van.

Come learn about the Florilegium and how to cast your own pewter
badges and jewelry in my classes at King's College.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com