[Ansteorra] dress for King's College?

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:54:08 PDT 2008

Only if you show up with everything listed in the class listing and understand that they are not custom gloves.

The only class that I have taught so far where folks walked away with one complete glove that was custom was at Estrella. That was a three day class at 4 hours a day. I believe on person did complete not only the mock up pair but the full pair as well. Everyone else only finished a mock up pair and the one glove.

♫
Chiara Francesca