[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

Michael Tucker java_kensai at verizon.net
Tue Jun 17 11:42:55 PDT 2008

On Jun 17, 2008, at 1:33 PM, Cisco Cividanes wrote:

> I, personally, think that the proposal has pros and cons.
>
> But whatever strong feelings we may have on the issue, please, I
> too ask
> everyone to remember that questions and comments have a proper
> point of
> contact for this issue, and that contact should be used.
>
> email: comments at sca.org
>
> otherwise, we are just talking to ourselves, and not making any
> difference
> at all.
>
> Lord Ivo Blackhawk

Excellent point, Ivo. I've sent my thoughts to comments at sca.org as
well. :-)

Michael

p.s. Cousins: please, for the love of sanity, trim your posts. Please
don't quote the quoted quotation (ad infinitum) that's included at
the end of your message. I know it's easy to click "Reply", type your
thoughts, then click "Send". But selecting all that text (two mouse
clicks) and deleting it (press one button) isn't that much more
effort, and has a huge benefit. Thanks.