[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Tue Jun 17 11:53:00 PDT 2008

"If the Society is this concerned about it, add a clause to the site and membership waiver to cover illness received from communal water and/or enact society-wide regulations of Society branch-provided water.

Putting the membership at risk is not a proper response

Everyone please give the Board a comment on this measure at the address  below.

Gregor MacBeathain"

  I agree. Because if this type of food service has issues, what about official event feasts and the like? I have a food handlers license and our waterbearing is fine for Oklahoma regs because it's sanitary and licenses aren't required because the handlers don't get paid. But the feasts are cooked and served by people without licenses, and feasts do cost money, so that could be an issue...