[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Tue Jun 17 12:01:16 PDT 2008

----- >  I agree. Because if this type of food service has issues, what
about official event feasts and the like? I have a food handlers license and
our waterbearing is fine for Oklahoma regs because it's sanitary and
licenses aren't required because the handlers don't get paid. But the feasts
are cooked and served by people without licenses, and feasts do cost money,
so that could be an issue...

To directly quote President Patrick from the sca-chirurgeon list--"In fact,
I failed to say something...

I am not writing this privately. I officially promise not to
discourage or ban feasts in the SCA nor support any such ban if it
came before the Board.

(Seriously, there are some places where I tell lawyers "that ain't
happening, sod off." That would be one of them.)

Patrick
President, Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc"

Folks, continue to direct your comments to the BoD.  They need input and
opinions to make a proper decision.

In service,
HL Genevieve del Gamba
Former Kingdom Chirurgeon