[Ansteorra] Fw: [Announcements] Waterbearing proposal request forcomments

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:51:56 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Owen Van Meter <ovanoff57 at clearwire.net>
wrote:

> Serve yourself  is fine but what about the people who have gotten the
> reputation of having to be basicly force fed the water and other items. You
> know the type I mean - the ones that winning is all that matters even if it
> means falling out from the heat and ending up at the hospital.
> Just a thought to consider.
>
>                                            Ld. Griffin Van Meteren

I'm sorry, but I've yet to meet such a person (wants to win so bad they get
heat stroke).  Could you introduce me to him/her?  And for the record, there
have been no heat related marshallate "injuries" reported in the kingdom
over the last two years.  There have been fighters who've bowed out of a
fight, or withdrawn themselves due to the heat, but most of them were able
to recognize either by themselves, or through the words of their
friends/family that they needed to give themselves relief.

Jean Paul

--
Qui miex fait, meix vault.