[Ansteorra] The "Small Wars Proposal"

Andrew Benton spearweasel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 15:16:17 PDT 2008

I am certainly not the first person to suggest such a thing. These wars would be small and sloppy, and often quite informal, but I expect they would be quite enjoyable for all involved. I think it would fill a niche in the event lineup for those of us who love battles, but often can’t travel to the major wars for one reason or another.

-Kansuke