[Ansteorra] The "Small Wars Proposal"

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Jun 17 16:09:24 PDT 2008

  My Dear Kamaitaichi,
When you speak so nicely of the manners of the Great Lords of the realm, it
makes me think that you have never met HE Gavin. Now here is man much like
those evil ones of the past, of which you also spoke. He would put many of
the ones from the past to shame.
  I merely built a small fence along the southern border of my humble
Barony, he sends his minions to not only tear it down, but also burned the
domicile of a good friend, killed all the local donkeys (for some strange
reason known only to himself) and continues to foment dissent in the area.
All in all not a reputable fellow.
  I would invite you and all who would help put down this menace to come to
Gothic Wars this Labor Day weekend, to be known hence forth as Gothic
Weekend. Come out and get as much fighting as you can possibly stand or
handle. To almost quote Sir Corwin, it is as much fun as you can have
wearing too much stuff.
  Your humble servant,
  HE Chiang
  Baron of Bonwicke