[Ansteorra] Fw: [Announcements] Waterbearing proposal request forcomments

Sir Ian Mac Baird ian_ksca at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 17:10:08 PDT 2008

Too much time in the Sun again Corwin?

Sir Ian

--- On Tue, 6/17/08, Corey Van Zandt <sircorwin at hotmail.com> wrote:
From: Corey Van Zandt <sircorwin at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Fw: [Announcements] Waterbearing proposal request forcomments
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 3:51 PM

Greetings...I am that person...water is for the weak...heatstroking is just one
my many talents.  I say we only fight when it snows...

Sir Corwin von Xanten
(I don't want to win that badly...I just don't wanna quit fighting
cause it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on)

> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:03:59 -0500> From: iaenmor at swbell.net> To:
ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Fw: [Announcements]
Waterbearing proposal request forcomments> > I would like to meet this
person/s myself. Come on we are for the most > part all adults here. While I
do appreciate the services of all those > who provide and make it easier for
me to get water and what not, it is > up to me and me alone to make sure
that I am hydrated and feed. For > those who have done, currently are doing
and will do this service in the > future I thank you. > > Iaen Mor>
Van Meter <ovanoff57 at clearwire.net>> > wrote:> >> >
> >> Serve yourself is fine but what about the people who have gotten
the> >> reputation of having to be basicly force fed the water and
other items. You> >> know the type I mean - the ones that winning is
all that matters even if it> >> means falling out from the heat and
ending up at the hospital.> >> Just a thought to consider.>
>> > I'm sorry, but I've yet to meet such a person (wants to
win so bad they get> > heat stroke). Could you introduce me to him/her?
And for the record, there> > have been no heat related marshallate
"injuries" reported in the kingdom> > over the last two years.
There have been fighters who've bowed out of a> > fight, or withdrawn
themselves due to the heat, but most of them were able> > to recognize
either by themselves, or through the words of their> > friends/family
that they needed to give themselves relief.> >> > Jean Paul>