[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 17 17:49:33 PDT 2008

Ok, here's my thoughts.  No one is really worried about a lawsuit in direct
context of this action.  It's to keep each group from having to deal with
local laws on handling water etc.  I think that's fine.  As to the worries
about the equipment being on the books or Gatorade showing up on the event
report... well port-a-potties and toilet paper are on there as well but I
have never seen any mandate from the SCA warranting their use as an official
SCA activity.  We seem to be fine there so actually putting the liguids in
should be fine too.  We can provide water to the populace for use as they
see fit.  They are on their own with it.  Nice, neat, no worries.

Gerold