[Ansteorra] Helping our Neighbors--was The "Small Wars Proposal"

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 00:31:48 PDT 2008

All this talk of "raids" and "skirmishes"...can't we all just be friends?

Why, just this winter, warriors from Bryn Gwlad came to the aid of our brothers and sisters in Fynnon Gath when mysterious raiders attempted to pilfer their winter grain stores.

And now we hear rumors of of raiders again in Fynnon Gath, this time stealing sheep!  We are again organizing our forces and will be in Fynnon Gath by this Sunday to help our friends protect their flocks.

Hmmmm...just a thought, it might be safer to move the flocks to Bryn Gwlad for safe keeping.

Anything for our friends...

Uther Blackthorne
Captain, Bryn Gwlad War Company> > That sounds like basic cattle raids or border skirmishes. Just a little> good clean fun to wile away the time between wars.> > Claire> > Andrew Benton wrote:> > ....These wars would be small and sloppy, and often quite informal, but I expect they would be quite enjoyable for all involved....> > -Kansuke> > > > _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org