[Ansteorra] The Waterbearing Bruhaha

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Wed Jun 18 15:05:32 PDT 2008

Being sue for getting an illness is not the liability that I found from my
research for our waterbearing book.  It is that we are officers in a
corporation and therefore bound to the food codes. Again in Texas we do not
have to have a permit but we could be held to pay the cost of an
investigation.

In Service to Ansteorra,
HL Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann
Kingdom Waterbearer