[Ansteorra] Fwd: YAY! Phineas and Ferb get medieval!

Briana Delaney briana.delaney at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:20:09 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Briana Delaney <briana.delaney at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 4:03 PM
Subject: YAY! Phineas and Ferb get medieval!
To: gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com

Last time, I only wrote when the show was on...this time I get to be a few
hours ahead!

Central time....It's one hour before this so it's at 7:35...of course, if
you click, you can set it up and check your local listings.

* 8:35pm - 9:00pm*,* DISNEY* Phineas and
Ferb<http://tv.yahoo.com/phineas-and-ferb/show/40205>: "A
Hard Day's Knight"<http://tv.yahoo.com/phineas-and-ferb/show/a-hard-days-knight-i-brobot/episode/173364>Phineas,
Ferb and Candace visit their grandparents in England and the boys
create a renaissance fair, where Candace ends up in a jousting tournament.

I have seen it once, and loved it.  A funny song included...

Forward to other lists as appropriate...
--
Giertrud..

--
Briana, known as Giertrud in the SCA