[Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Thu Jun 19 14:19:15 PDT 2008

Thank you Lyneya.
I have been making comments to the BOD speaking with the Society Chirurgeon
on this very issue. I will help our Kingdom come through this no matter what
happens. I know that there are a large number of waterbearers in Ansteorra
who do not need a title to do what we love to do. For myself just hearing a
fighter or member of the populace say thanks is plenty. We are Ansteorran
and I have never seen this Kingdom not overcome a problem.  So as long as we
all have the will, we will find a way to work through this.

In Service to Ansteorra,
HL Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann
Kingdom Waterbearer