[Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:12:43 PDT 2008

In a world where the mayor of Houston has to step in to keep the city from requiring Boy Scouts to successfully complete the city's food handling courses and be certified in order to hand out food at Scout Fair, I don't really think that matters.

This is all about CYA.

Lord Engenulf de Vienville> From: sirlyonel at hotmail.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:03:02 +0000> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal> > Salut cozyns,> > Right. > > So, in forty years of fighters drinking from squirt bottles, munching on orange slices, how many foodborne outbreaks have we seen? How many events have incurred inspections?> > En Lyonel > _________________________________ > Impedimentum via est (The obstacle is the path)>