[Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 17:21:45 PDT 2008

> pickles, oranges, pretzels, etc from a common bowl/dish (tongs anyone?)
>And while we are doing this lets makes sure to
>get rid of dirt, bugs, porta-johns and breathing.

>From what I remember from Waterbearing class I took for the Mudlees:  no one
drinks from the container, only the people authorized hand out pickles,
oranges, etc, and if we leave our station even to go get something we forgot
we have to cleanse our hands before touching anything.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
www.bedlambazaar.com