[Ansteorra] The Waterbearing Bruhaha

Patty prand at swbell.net
Fri Jun 20 18:08:35 PDT 2008

I agree.  We already have to do some research to use a site....is the water potable, can we hold equestrian activities, are pets allowed, is there a burn ban?  I am curious as to what type of regulations we are talking about.  Is it the research in finding out what your local requirements are or the requirements themselves.  Couldn't we find the strickest regulations and make that our standard no matter where our event is or what kingdom we belong to.  Just my thoughts.

  Caitriona

Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
  We depend on the locals to have knowledge of local laws. In particular, the
Seneschal. The same would be true here. Admittedly, the quality of this work
may vary.

Caelin