[Ansteorra] Closed cell foam....

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jun 22 11:07:29 PDT 2008

Go to crafts stores,  Walmart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann's and
such.  Look for packs or individual sheets of craft foams like this:

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3156&PRODID=prd31805
<http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3156&PRODID=prd31805>
or
http://www.stainedglassoriginals.com/kidscraftsupplies_foamsheets2.html
or
http://www.createforless.com/search/searchResults.asp?SearchAction=Restart&SearchHistory=9,7153
<http://www.createforless.com/search/searchResults.asp?SearchAction=Restart&SearchHistory=9,7153>

There are thinner sheets that are billed as 3/32" an thicker ones billed
as 1/4"  but they are actually the nearest mm metric equivalent.  They
come in assorted colors including blacks and browns that hide well
inside armor so ya don't have to put up with bright blue or white foam
peeking out.

I have the best luck finding the thicker 1/4"x9"x12" sheets at the local
Jo Ann fabrics and crafts for about $1.50 a sheet.

Regards,

-EA