[Ansteorra] PROPOSED CHANGES

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Sun Jun 22 22:09:26 PDT 2008

I've been hanging around at the society and kingdom levels for many years now and I know of no
kingdom with a greater or lesser officer of Feasts. Not even a kingdom deputy of feasts.

This proposal is solely a move to remove the kingdom and local 'officers/offices'. There is
nothing in this to stop individuals, much in the fashion of kitcheners, from providing a drink
to their friends they have known for years and those they have yet to meet.

It doesn't even seem to remove the ability for a group to budget and reimburse for expenses that
are used to provide liquid refreshments to the benefit of the entire event.

Where again is the issue?

Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg