[Ansteorra] PROPOSED CHANGES

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 22:36:29 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/23/2008 12:09:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org writes:

Alice  Morrow Harris wrote:
> Greetings From Alina Unto All:
>
>  If we're going to make changes on waterbearing, we need to also start
>  changing our policy on the feasts we serve at our events. There are
>  probably folks on the list who had food poisoning from some of those
>  feasts.
>
> Just My 2 Cents,
>  Alina

My wife and I have had a total of 3 confirmed cases each of food  poisoning
from SCA feasts in the last 18 years.  That is the main reason I  never eat SCA
feasts anymore, because at my age, the next time could kill  me.

Baron Bors of  Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier
Malleus et  Deus