[Ansteorra] Closed cell foam....

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 06:59:19 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/22/2008 12:47:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
tomjenkins at suddenlink.net writes:

Can  anyone suggest a place or company where I can find 1/4 inch closed cell
foam?  I have plenty of 1/2 inch, but I really need the 1/4 inch for certain
pieces  of my armor. Thanks!

Auto upholstery shops will know where it can be purchased or will sometimes
sell you some.  An auto upholstery supply house, if you can find one.   BTW,
this is a good place to get the snap edge vinyl shield edging some people  use
for metal shields.  An auto upholsterer supply house will know it as  door
edge guard and it comes in about 14 colors.

Ysfael