[Ansteorra] Etched Metal Insignia classes at Heraldic and Scribal

Patty prand at swbell.net
Mon Jun 23 10:10:01 PDT 2008

Greetings

  I will be teaching two classes on etched metal insignia this weekend at Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium.  The first one in the morning is a lecture class on how to etch metal.  It will include a handout with a list of supplies needed.  There is no limit on this class.

  In the afternoon I will be offering a hands on workshop.  Participants will be able to make an etched metal medallion.  Please note that the hands on class is limited to 10 students.  There is a fee of $5 and I am asking students to bring a sharp exacto knife.  The class can be a little messy so you might want to bring an apron too.

  There are several other classes on insignia this coming weekend: Metal Piercework Insignia, Award Cord Making and Ansteorran Insignia.  Just in time for the insignia competition to be held at Coronation!

  In Service,
  HL Caitriona