[Ansteorra] Feasts? (was Re: PROPOSED CHANGES)

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 06:29:00 PDT 2008

Recently the Baron wrote about a message dated 6/23/2008 12:36:08 AM Central
Daylight Time,:

>...because at my age...
Adendum- I must ammend my last statement.  I will eat the feasts that  are
prepared by the Loch cooks because I know them and trust them and if
they  make
me sick, my heirs can sue the pants off of them.
>Bors

So when I grill up steaks and shrimp again, I don't need to save a spot at
the table for you?
Othar

ps. Most of us at our much younger ages don't have the advantage you have of
having *lived* during the Middle Ages.
--
Full plate and packin' steel!