[Ansteorra] lillies

deddy2 at austin.rr.com deddy2 at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 17:31:14 PDT 2008

I love Lilies War and I encourage people everytime to attend. This year was no exception. Their Majesties looked very regal, the battles were awesome, and I took a bronze casting class that was very cool.

As for the water bearing, I was NOT impressed. Everyone took drinks from the same drinking tube...<sorry, I threw up in my mouth a little>... I'll be bringing personal water from now on.

Grace and Peace,
Jovian