[Ansteorra] I started an exclusively SCA email

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Jun 25 11:49:00 PDT 2008

You can change them all at once. Here's how:

   1. Click the link for the ansteorra list at the bottom of this post. Use
   the http link, not the email address link.
   2. The page that comes up is a service page for the anstoerra list and
   lets you do things like view the archives and change your subscription. Go
   to the bottom of that page and look for a blank next to a button labeled
   "Unsubscribe or Edit Oprions". Type in your OLD email address and click the
   button.
   3. Another page will come up that allows you to make the changes. First
   you will need your password. Just click the button labeled "Remind" under
   the words "Password Reminder"  Don't close this page.
   4. Look in your old email account. You should have an email with your
   password. Put that password in the the Password blank and click the "Log in"
   button.
   5. In the top section, type in your NEW email address in the blanks
   provided. Click the box labeled "Change Globally". Then click the "Change My
   Address and Name" button. That should change your email address on all the
   mailing lists on the Ansteorra server, all at once.
   6. If you get an email from ansteorra-bounces telling you to confirm your
   new address, follow the instructions in that email.

You might also want to change your password (globally) to something you can
remember. Do that on the same page where you changed your email address.

These steps will also work to change any subscriptions you have to mailing
lists on the SCA.org server. Just start by clicking the link at the bottom
of an email from that server (like the SCA-wide announcement list or the
Heraldic Education list).

Christian Doré