[Ansteorra] Lilies battles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 25 20:14:41 PDT 2008

On Jun 25, 2008, at 6:14 PM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner wrote:

> Armand,  glad you had a good time.  Some of the scenarios sounded a
> little weird but all in  all it was a lot of fun.   The shepherds
> vs. villagers was a blast.

I wasn't at Lilies this year (I've only been to one). If someone
would like to describe some of these scenarios, perhaps these would
make a good addition to one of these Florilegium files:

tourn-ideas-msg   (42K)  6/ 2/99    Ideas for SCA tournaments.
battle-ideas-msg  (32K) 10/ 4/95    24 hour battles and other ideas.

Or if people remember other good scenarios from other events, I'd
like to hear of them as well, either on this list or by email.

> And to get a ride on Yrsa was the cream on the cake.

Okay, who or what is "Yrsa"?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------