[Ansteorra] Heraldic and Scribal Symposium class info

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Jun 26 13:23:23 PDT 2008

Greetings,

  I am teaching two classes on Etched Metal Insignia (lecture and hands-on).  I will have a bonus during these classes.  Lady Joanna the Spinner who could not make this event has provided me with handouts, a few samples and a book on Pyrography or wood burning.  She has made some beautiful insignia using this method.  If you are interested in Pyrography please stop by either class and pick up a handout.

  HL Caitriona