[Ansteorra] Flags for Flag waving

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Jun 26 21:44:58 PDT 2008

Does anyone have any experience in making flags for a color guard in a band.
It has been suggested that flag waving and "flag throwing" is period and would really add to the Anniversay Coronation and Gulf Wars.
My health won't allow me to sew. My back is too bad.but if I could get the money could someone out there put up the job of constructing the flags. We will need both Pracitice Flags and show flags.
I don't think buying will work because they weem to go for about 38 dollars a flag.
Willow