[Ansteorra] Dancing at Gulfwar

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Tue Mar 4 07:35:00 PST 2008

Greetings from Isabella,
As you prepare for Gulf War, I wish to remind you all there are many
European dance opportunities to dance at the war. Classes will meet in
Bede Hall during the day.
There is a dance ball nightly in the main hall sponsored by the great
kingdoms about 9 pm.

I personally will be teaching a dance class  " Dances for 3 couples
(English Country) ". I would enjoy having you all present. I do not have
a scheduled time at present . In the past we checked in with the
Collegium Office for the most current classes and locations. Please
check with the these fine folks for our time and place.

I will have my music and CD player if other instructors are in need.
Please have a great time at war. See you on the dance floor.

Safe travels,
Isabella of Bryn Gwlad