[Ansteorra] Questions about Gulf War

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 06:42:07 PST 2008

We always have an extra plate or two of food at?the Seawinds?camp for the bard or the kind gentle who offers assistance toting misc items like ice, baskets or if you just look hungry. No one leaves a Seawinds event hungry and no one goes to Seawinds camp and doesn't find food. I try to bring extra chairs for "the company" to rest their tired "War Feet".

We may not always have "adult" drink but Sweet Tea is brewed daily and coffee every morning.

Our?camp is always open,

Caley