[Ansteorra] BAD III Silent Auction

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 14:44:27 PST 2008

I would like to thank everyone who donated and bid on items at the
silent auction held at Bjornsborg's Academy of Defense III.  All
proceeds go to the Barony to help us not only alleviate the normal
expenses of a group, but also maintain our pavilions, kitchen items and
loaner equipment.  We were able to raise $450 with the top selling item
being, if anyone was curious, the Lions of Bjornsborg pendant.  I hope
this inspires other groups in their fund raising activities.

Special thanks go to Mistress Adelaide and a group of very helpful young
lords (I'm sorry I didn't get all of your names) for helping with set
up. Lady Maria and Sabina were integral in administrating the auction
while I was busy introducing a local reporter to some of the attendees
of the event.  This auction could not have gone as smoothly as it did
without the help of these wonderful lords and ladies.

YIS,
Lady Branwen le Baxtere
Hospitaler, Bjornsborg