[Ansteorra] Where is everyone.

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:31:45 PDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 10:30 PM, David J. Hughes
<davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com> wrote:
> Chris Zakes wrote:
>  >I said *own*, not wear, David. (and the really hardcore cases--not
>  >that I'm naming any names <G>--own more weapons than individual
>  >shoes, not pairs of shoes.)
>  >
>  >         -Tivar Moondragon
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  Counting boots and sandals, and only counting functional deadly weapons
>  designed as such....... Let's just say it's close <G>.
>  But what does being in the SCA have to do with that? <WEG>

With me, if I owned more weapons than shoes, I'd need a new house.  I
have a shoe problem you see, and my beloved husband has a sharp pointy
thing problem and if combine the two...oh heavens!

Helena
--
Blonde. It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/