[Ansteorra] First report (was: Where is everyone?)

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 10:17:47 PDT 2008

At 09:54 AM 3/16/2008, you wrote:

>I've heard a lot of grumbling about not going to war but no news of
>the war it's self.   Guess it must have been pretty boring without
>us. --giggle.
>
>No honestly were there no brillant deeds performed,  no surprize
>announcements, no stunning victories,  no agonizing defeats?
>Roana FitzStephen
>Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.

I suspect everybody has been too busy having fun to send reports. I
monitor the Gleann Abhann, Meridies and Northshield rapier lists. As
of this morning there was only *one* report (from someone in
Meridies.) Ansteorra won the rapier ravine battle by one point, and
two out of three of the rapier field battles.

         -Tivar Moondragon