[Ansteorra] Where is everyone.

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 09:40:39 PDT 2008

That was the one I was remembering.  Evits at Steppes.

Thanks Saundra.  I really couldn't remember.  Damn
work is just playing havoc with my memory.  I have
numbers running around my head, but can't remember
anything else.

Damn, I need a break.
Maria
--- Celeste Shelton <teacherceleste at hotmail.com>